In some greywater plumbing systems the greywater 3-way valve may need to be installed in inaccessible location, or the user may not want to have to go outside/under the house to switch the 3-way valve. A 3-way valve actuator can be mounted on top of the 3-way valve and connected to a switch installed inside the building to control the valve. The 3-Way Valve Actuator Switch Kit includes all the items need to install a switched actuator on a 3-way valve. The kit includes:
- 3-Way Valve Actuator Goldline GVA-24, 20 ft. cable
- Copper Wire 2-conductor 18 AWG
- 1 x 24 volt 40VA (1.76 amps) Class II plug in transformer, UL approved
- 1 x Weatherproof plastic outlet box, single gang, 3-hole 3/4" FPT connections, UL approved
- Weatherproof plastic blank cover, single gang,includes attached gasket and mounting hardware - UL approved
- Toggle switch SPDT on-off-on
- 3/4"x1/2" reducing bushing electrical pvc
- Waterproof strain relief cord connector, 1/2" MPT connection
- Wire nut connector
The Goldline actuator comes with a 20 ft. cable which needs to be routed into the plastic outlet box and connected to the toggle switch. If you need more cable length, order additional lengths of the Copper Wire 3- conductor.
The kit includes 20 ft. of Copper Wire 3-conductor which is used to connect the transformer to the toggle switch. If you need more cable length, order additional lengths of the Copper Wire 3- conductor.
Individual parts in the kit must be assembled onsite by the customer. Please download the kit document for more information.
All the outlet box parts and assemblies are waterproof and rated for outdoor use except for the toggle switch. If the outlet box and switch are to be used outdoors, use the Weatherproof Switch Cover